Make incident reporting faster, safer and more complete
Dragon Law Enforcement provides a faster, safer and more efficient way to create incident reports and makes CAD/RMS systems easier to use—by voice.
Learn how hundreds of departments are using speech recognition to improve the quality of reporting, officer safety, and community visibility.
Spend less time on paperwork, more time protecting and serving
The challenge: Police officers face unique reporting challenges. For instance, they can spend an hour or more typing up a single incident report. For police sergeants, paperwork can consume up to 45 percent of the workday. Heavy documentation demands can impact the timely filing of reports, limit community visibility, and even put their safety at risk. There is a better way.
The solution: Dragon Law Enforcement provides officers with a faster and more accurate way to safely and efficiently improve daily reporting and documentation demands, speed data entry into CAD/RMS systems and perform everyday tasks, like license plate lookups—by voice. Departments can eliminate paperwork backlogs and transcription costs while improving report detail and accuracy—enabling officers to spend less time on paperwork, and more keeping communities safe.
Software will be available once order is processed.
- Internet Connection: An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Microphone: Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone—see support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- Sound Card: A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Free Hard Disk Space: 8GB
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- RAM: Minimum 4GB