The Dragon Legal Air bundle is a complete wireless dictation solution. Gain freedom by pairing the Philips AirBridge wireless adapter with the Philips SpeechMike Premium Air and Dragon Legal Individual 15.
Dragon Legal Individual 15
Streamline legal documentation — all by voice!
If you are a busy legal professional who spends a lot of time on a computer, you would want to be the most productive with all your computing tasks to fit more in your hectic day. Using a keyboard and mouse as your primary computer interface can be slow, require a lot of correction and cause stress and strain on your arms, neck or back, even if you are a fast typist. What if you had another way to interface with your computer that is natural, accurate and fast to boost your productivity potential?
Designed specifically for the legal industry, Nuance® Dragon® Legal Individual speech recognition software drives documentation productivity for individual attorneys and other legal professionals. It delivers optimal recognition accuracy when dictating legal terms, along with fast transcription, automatic formatting of legal citations and easy customization, to boost efficiency and speed document turnaround, allowing you to spend more time with clients and increase billable hours. For professional-grade dictation on the go, automatically sync customizations with your Nuance Dragon Anywhere-enabled mobile device to be productive by voice anytime, anywhere.
Key features and benefits:
- RAM: Minimum 4 GB for Windows 8.1 & 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
Philips SpeechMike Premium Air
Benefit from all advantages of the industry leading dictation microphone, without the constraints of a cable. Record your voice using a premium decoupled studio-quality microphone with a built-in noise reduction filter and achieve exceptional speech recognition results. Thanks to the revolutionary patented lossless speech technology, the SpeechMike Premium Air offers maximum mobility without any compromises. The device achieves the same high speech recognition performance as the standard SpeechMike Premium with a cable.
- Patented 100% lossless speech technology for smooth wireless voice recording
- Studio-quality microphone for best-in-class speech recognition results
- Decoupled free-floating microphone for precise recordings without background noise
- Superior touch sensor for integrated mouse function
- SpeechMike Premium Air Wireless Dictation Microphone
- Docking station ACC4000
- Power supply with international adapters: US, UK, Europe, Asia Pacific
- 2 USB cables
- Quick start guide
Philips AirBridge Wireless Adapter
Lossless transmission for excellent recordings which capture every word: The patented lossless audio transmission technology offers a level of quality which is unattainable by headsets based on Bluetooth or DECT technology. The cutting edge technology ensures every word is captured from the moment you press record. A warning signal notifies the author when moving out of the wireless range.
Easy pairing for quick switching between workstations: After a short 3-second initial pairing, automatic re-connection allows you to seamlessly switch between the docking station and your AirBridge. This makes it even easier and more convenient to get up and move away from your desk and dictate on the go. The green and red colored light indicates whether you are connected or not.
Full mobility for free movement without compromising recording quality: AirBridge Wireless Adapter allows you to freely move around and pace whilst working. You can move up to 5 meters (16 feet) away from your workstation, and your recordings are safely transmitted to your computer in highest quality, without any interruptions.
Compact design for maximum freedom and convenience: The compact design of the adapter makes it fit perfectly into your pocket, so it can easily be taken along anywhere you go. It is the ideal accessory to your docking station, giving you maximum freedom and flexibility for your working day.
Documents & Manuals:
- RAM (DMPE4): Minimum 4 GB
- Frequency Response (SMPA): 200 – 12 000 Hz
- Acoustic Frequency Response (SMPA): 300 – 7500 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SMPA): > 70 dBA
- Browser Compatibility (DMPE4): Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox
- Speaker Type (SMPA): built-in round, dynamic speaker
- Modulation (SMPA): 8-FSK
- Free hard disk space (DMPE4): 4GB (8GB download)
- Battery Lifetime (SMPA): up to 24 hours of recording
- Sound Card (DMPE4): A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Microphone Type (SMPA): electret condenser microphone
- USB (AB): type A
- CPU (DMPE4): Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance
- Speaker Output Power (SMPA): > 200 mW
- Supported Operating Systems (DMPE4): Windows 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2 & 2016
- Docking Station Weight (SMPA): 276 g / 9.7 oz.
- Power Supply (SMPA): via docking station
- Internet Access (DMPE4): An Internet connection to activate user license using provided login and password and access to Online Help.
- Microphone Dimensions (SMPA): 45 × 175 × 32 mm / 1.8 × 6.9 × 1.25 in
- Wireless Technology (SMPA): 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- Docking Station Micro USB (SMPA): data connection
- Docking Station Dimensions (SMPA): 82 × 85 × 60 mm / 3.2 × 3.3 × 2.4 in
- Maximum Range (SMPA): up to 5 m / 16 ft (in clear view)
- Docking Station USB (SMPA): for foot control
- Charging Time - Full Charge (SMPA): 3 h (wireless)
- Sensitivity (SMPA): -37 dBV
- Power Consumption (AB): 200 mW
- Maximum Range (AB): up to 5 m / 16 ft (in clear view)
- Weight (AB): 45 g / 1.6 oz.
- Modulation (AB): 8-FSK
- Microphone Weight (SMPA): 120 g / 4.2 oz.
- Wireless Technology (AB): 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- Standby Time (SMPA): > 100 hours
- Dimensions (AB): 35 × 18 × 9 mm / 1.4 × 0.7 × 0.4 in
- Rechargeable (SMPA): wireless via docking station or micro USB