Engineered to give more power to your conversations.
- Industry-leading wireless performance and density.
- Advanced noise cancelling microphone for crystal clear calls.
- All day talk time and integrated busylight.
- Lightweight headset weighing just 18g.
Industry-leading wireless performance.
Work away from the desk and still maintain a wireless connection that won't let you, or your customers, down.
- 100 meters / 330 feet DECT wireless range
- Up to 3 times more users in the same office space
Overcomes wireless capacity issues.
The Jabra Engage Series enables up to 3 times as many people to work wirelessly in the same office space.
Advanced noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls even in noisy offices.
All day battery life.
Up to 9 hours' talk time - and when you do need to charge, the fast charge feature powers the headset to 40% in just 30 mins.
- Voice/Mute: Yes
- Intuitive Audio Control: Answer/end call, reject call, volume control
- Headset Form Factor: Earhook (headband and neckband accessory)
- Speaker Bandwidth (Music Mode): 40Hz-16kHz
- Busy Light: Integrated red light on the microphone tip and the headset, activated when on a call or manually by the user when busy to act as a "do not disturb" signal
- Charging Time: 30 minutes for 40% charge and 75 minutes for 100% charge
- Battery Talk Time: Up to 9 hours
- Connection: 2pcs Micro USB, RJ-9 for handset, RJ-9 for desk phone audio, RJ-45 for AUX
- Speaker Frequency Range: 40Hz-16kHz
- Dimensions: Base: 93 x 90 x 110 mm and Headset: 105 x 32 x 50 mm
- Microphone Frequency Range: 100Hz-10kHz
- Connectivity: Desk phone, USB desk phone, softphone, 2x mobile (Bluetooth)
- Wireless Range: Up to 100m/330ft
- Box Contents: Headset, earhook, base, power supply, USB cable, desk phone cable, documentation, quick start guide, accessories (headband, earhook and eargel, neckband)
- Headset Weight: 18g
- Security: DECT Security Step C and using FIPS approved algorithms for key generation, playload encryption and authentication