Ergonomic hand‑held microphone
Designed to enhance productivity and provide ergonomic control of both standard dictation and speech recognition functions. Offers simplified, thumb‑control operation for dictating, navigating, reviewing and editing speech recognition generated documentation into standard templates and reports.
Full Dictation Control
Nuance PowerMic III advances clinician PC dictation to a new level, making it easier and faster to control voice recording, navigate and select fields in on-screen templates and standard reports, and move through recognized text reports for review and editing. In addition to providing complete dictation control, Nuance PowerMic III incorporates full-function, Microsoft® compatible, PC mouse capabilities into the microphone to reduce the need for care givers to move between the microphone, mouse, and keyboard.
With Nuance PowerMic III, clinicians can rapidly navigate report template fields, then record and use "voice fill-in" capabilities to insert recognized text into report templates. By combining an ergonomic hand microphone with PC mouse functions, clinicians gain new levels of dictation speed, ease-of-use, and productivity.
With PowerMic III, EHR workflows work for clinicians
Clinicians can use PowerMic at their workstation, or other supported handheld or headset microphones with Dragon Medical solutions to dictate the patient story directly into the EHR.
Ideal for dedicated Dragon Medical dictation workstations, PowerMic III combines a robust, ergonomic USB microphone with full‑function, PC‑mouse capabilities to avoid constant switching from microphone to mouse to keyboard.
High-quality physician dictation microphone
Nuance PowerMic III is specially designed to enhance clinician productivity, providing ergonomic control of both standard dictation and speech recognition functions.
- Improves physician satisfaction: Dictate, navigate, review, and edit speech recognition generated documentation with ergonomic control of both standard dictation and speech recognition functions.
- Boosts productivity: Makes it easier and faster to control voice recording, navigate through standard reports and use “voice fill‑in” capabilities to insert recognized text into templates.
- Improve patient care: Enables clinicians to complete dictation in less time and focus more attention on patient care.
Easy to deploy across any IT environment
Combines a robust, ergonomic USB microphone with full‑function, PC‑mouse capabilities to avoid constant toggling between microphone, mouse, and keyboard.
- Ergonomic, thumb control operation: Simplified design makes it easier for dictating, navigating, reviewing, and editing speech recognition generated documentation.
- Plug and play installation: USB connectivity with plug‑in installation.
- Accurate dictation: Unidirectional microphone with noise‑cancellation ensures higher accuracy in even the noisiest environments.
- Intuitive design for ease of use: Laser track pad, mouse functionality, and tab features speed navigation while a flush angled microphone offers optimal recording and user comfort.
Documents & Manuals:
- USB: 1.1 or higher (USB port must be able to deliver min 500mA for power consumption)
- Standby Consumption: 115mA
- Voltage and Power Draw: 5 Vdc, 500 mA max
- Frequency Response Input/Output (Microphone): Microphone 20 - 16,000 Hz
- Frequency Response Input/Output (Speaker): Speaker 500 - 5,000 Hz
- Supported Environments: Citrix® and VMware are supported.
- Power: max 2.5 VA (max playback volume)
- Recording Power Consumption (with LED on): 130mA
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: +70db
- Cord Length: 3ft
- Current: max 500mA (max playback volume)
- Playback at Max Volume Power Consumption: 400mA
- Safety: IEC/EN/UL 60950-1: 2005 2nd edition): AM1:2009 Safety of Information Technology Equipment (ITE)