Putting words to work with AI-powered
Your words mean business — make them count.
Mission critical documentation should be dictated by knowledge workers and field professionals, not technology limitations. Conversational AI empowers private and public sector professionals to document more naturally. Nuance Dragon Professional Anywhere (DPA) empowers busy professionals—including remote workers—to use their voice naturally to create more detailed and accurate documentation quickly and easily.
Benefits of DPA:
- Boost productivity: Quickly and easily document details of client meetings using speech recognition that is 3x faster than typing and up to 99% accurate.
- No limit on productivity: Speak freely and as much as you like with no per-user limits—business professionals can stay productive anywhere and focus on their clients and business rather than the technology.
- Greater accuracy and automatic updates: Achieve up to 99% accuracy with no voice profile training required, and a single cloud-based profile that is auto-established at first use.
- Easy to install, maintain and scale: No complex configurations, one-click installation, and automatic updates mean less hassle for your employees, and users can be up and running within minutes.
- Secure and compliant: DPA supports HIPAA requirements for security and confidentiality in public sector settings, like social services, by employing secure encryption methods throughout the workflow. DPA also features 99.5% uptime and run on geographically dispersed, active-active, data centers hosted on Microsoft Azure, a HITRUST CSF certified hosting infrastructure.
- Budget-friendly: Affordable, subscription-based pricing with little upfront capital investment makes it easier for public and private sector enterprises to plan budgets with predictable expenses.
Ready to take documentation to the next level?
Work better, faster and smarter with
accurate dictation and transcription
Fast, accurate and highly customizable:
Fast, extremely responsive, and highly accurate out-of-the-box enterprise speech recognition with speech profiles that can be easily accessed across multiple devices.
Cloud-based technology ensures knowledge workers and field professionals have access to the most recent updates and all users are working with the same software version.
Easy to install and maintain:
No complex configurations, one-click installation, and automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff, less hassle for your employees, and users can be up and running within minutes.
Greater flexibility with resiliency mode:
Protects against interruptions and allows users to continue using basic speech services if the Nuance Management Server (NMS) database becomes unavailable.
Anchor Focus Dictation:
Allows knowledge workers and field professionals to anchor the text transcription within a particular document, even as they have their cursor and mouse positioned in another window (i.e. when referencing a web-page).
Leverage Nuance Deep Learning technology:
With a next-generation speech engine powered by Nuance Deep Learning technology, Dragon achieves high recognition accuracy while dictating, even for users with accents or those working in open office or mobile environments.
Central user administration:
The Nuance Management Center makes it easy to track employee usage of Dragon, redistribute licenses based on usage, and manage or share customizations, including custom words, commands and auto-texts, across multiple users..
Support for virtualized environments:
Supports Citrix XenApp®, Citrix XenDesktop®, VMware® Horizon View, RDSH Server or Microsoft® Remote Desktop Services, enabling users to dictate from workstations and thin clients.
256-bit Encrypted Data:
The client connects to a server component that is installed using 256-bit encryption. Data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
Thin client support:
Support for thin client hardware, server virtualization, as well as Citrix environments. Allows for fast and easy integration into existing IT infrastructure.
Do more with Dragon Anywhere Mobile
for iOS and Android devices
Extend the capabilities of Dragon Professional Anywhere with the addition of Dragon Anywhere Mobile. Included at no additional cost, Dragon Anywhere Mobile is professional-grade mobile dictation allowing users to create, edit, and format documents of any length and share information directly from a mobile device.
Your work doesn’t stop when you are in the field and away from your PC. Whether you are a Certified Financial Advisor, a law enforcement officer, case-worker or another business professional on-the-go, Dragon Anywhere Mobile extends your ability to capture critical information at the point of interaction.
To help keep busy professionals productive, customizations—like an Auto-Text or unique verbal commands—created in Dragon Anywhere Mobile are automatically synchronized with Dragon Professional Anywhere and vice versa. This allows work started in the field to easily be completed at the office.
Industry Case: Law Enforcement
Dragon Professional Anywhere for law enforcement builds upon the success of Dragon Law Enforcement to extend the ability of patrol officers and detectives to capture incident reports and investigatory notes anytime, anywhere.
- Speed data entry within Records Management Systems to create mandated incident reports and other documentation with the detail and specificity prosecutors need to advance criminal proceedings
- Extend the settings where officers can securely capture critical incident details with Dragon Anywhere Mobile for iOS and Android devices
- Keep officers safe by keeping them situationally aware, reducing distracted driving and maintaining social distance by completing reports in their vehicle—not at the station
- Reduce officer burnout by empowering officers to be at their best to protect and serve communities through active policing
See how to create incident reports with Dragon Professional Anywhere.
Industry Case: Banking and Financial Services
Dragon Professional Anywhere is a smart investment for banking and financial services professionals.
- Improve financial documentation by creating client plans, reports and other documents 3X than typing
- Improve compliance by quickly memorializing client interactions, document disclosures and detailed action plans
- Deliver better client service by improving document workflows and refocusing on client service, not paperwork
- Reduce time and cost by reducing reliance on administrative staff or outside transcription services
See how to create client financial plans with Dragon Professional Anywhere.
Industry Case: Social Services
Dragon Professional Anywhere supports HIPAA requirements for security and confidentiality to help comply with sensitive casework documenting client visits in the field.
- Improve report immediacy and specificity by capturing information at the point of interaction by voice, and not relying on hand-written notes
- Increase casework volume without sacrificing quality—speed turnaround times, meet deadlines and move information to better serve client needs
- Manage communications more effectively by authoring, sharing and streamlining agency workflows—all by voice
- Increase job satisfaction by empowering caseworkers to spend more time solving client challenges, and less time on administration
See how to create case worker notes with Dragon Professional Anywhere.
Zephyr-TEC's “Make my Dragon do more” training, guides & macros
New to Dragon speech recognition, or perhaps your organization has new Dragon users that could use some help? Want to be more productive and learn how to navigate your applications and better use Office with your voice?
Tame the Dragon, and learn ways to make your speech recognition system more efficient and effective than ever before with Zephyr-TEC's one-on-one tailored training classes, proprietary Learning Guides and customized macros!
Download the Dragon Professional Anywhere speech recognition resources, and contact us today to learn more:
- Download Dragon Professional Anywhere brochure
- Download Dragon Professional Anywhere feature matrix
- Download Dragon Professional version comparison guide
- Download Dragon Anywhere Group brochure