Easily manage and streamline
case worker documentation
Use your voice to complete case-related paperwork faster, and spend more time successfully serving children, youth and families.
Today, social services agencies are understaffed, underfunded and overworked, especially as caseloads and documentation requirements continue to increase.
- Social workers often have 25 cases open at any given time, resulting in high burnout and turnover rates.
- Three quarters of social workers spend more than 40% of their time on administrative work.
- One third of social workers spend more than 60% of their working lives on administration.
- A social worker is required to create and update up to eight separate documents for any given case.
- Half of social workers put in five or more overtime hours per week.
Using speech productivity solutions, like Nuance® Dragon speech recognition, caseworkers can dictate documents three times faster than typing — with up to 99% accuracy — directly into a Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System (SACWIS). What's more, caseworkers can use voice-enabled commands to complete several functions - this can lower the number of keystrokes and mouse clicks by up to 80%.
There’s no easier or more effective way to increase caseworker productivity and satisfaction.
Benefits of ZephyrTec's speech productivity solutions:
- Capture information in real-time and improve reporting detail and accuracy
- Streamline your documentation processes and documentation workflows
- Dictate notes directly into SACWIS or other case note systems
- Manage communication more effectively
- Improve documentation and reporting for your mobile workforce
- Cut report completion time
- Make applications and case management systems easier to use and navigate, by voice
- Increase job satisfaction and reduce paperwork burnout, by improving the time it takes to complete claims documentation
- Enable success from the start with professional speech recognition training, support and services
"I had been working for three years licensing foster families before I discovered Dragon software. I was often conducting interviews with multiple families at the same time and needed to keep all of their lives straight. Since purchasing Dragon I am able to complete an interview and immediately dictate the portion of the report related to my interview. I am able to do more with less due to the Dragon software. I still have my secretary proof my reports, but Dragon has helped her save time also since she no longer has to type the report."
ZephyrTec’s solutions for case workers
and other social service professionals
ZephyrTec’s speech productivity solutions enable case workers and other social service professionals to organize their time more efficiently, and to work in more flexible and productive ways. ZephyrTec offers mobile, web-based and server-based digital dictation, speech recognition and legal documentation workflow management solutions that help social service professionals produce reports and other documentation faster and more accurately, while protecting the security of sensitive client information.
ZephyrTec's “Make my Dragon do more”
training, guides & macros
New to Dragon speech recognition, or perhaps your organization has new Dragon users that could use some help? Want to be more productive and learn how to navigate your applications and better use Office with your voice?
Tame the Dragon, and learn ways to make your speech recognition system more efficient and effective than ever before with ZephyrTec's one-on-one tailored training classes, proprietary Learning Guides and customized macros!
Let ZephyrTec help YOU harness the Power of Speech!™
Since 1993, ZephyrTec has been working with business professionals to help improve their document production and workflow processes, boost their productivity levels, reduce costs and increase their competitiveness in an ever-changing industry.
Our speech technology solutions are designed to make the most out of your voice. ZephyrTec supports speech-enabled document creation, by either using digital dictation or legal-specific voice-to-text technology. Intelligent workflow options are employed to automate and streamline processes, improve staff productivity, and increase overall efficiency of your firm.