A high sensitive noise cancelling Desktop microphone with a USB interface and standard input and output sound jacks. Digital control panel with user programmable volume buttons with the TableMike Config application. Detachable and Interchangeable microphone boom with flexible tip for perfect positioning. Industry first integrated Digital Sound Processor (DSP), Speech Equaliser (EQ) and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for long and variable range dictation of up to 50 cm or 20″ with maximum accuracy (Green LED mode). Shorter dictation mode (Blue LED mode) for noisy environments. Built-in Speaker. One female USB and one Pedal ports to control the microphone with the foot. Wideband and 20 kHz High Definition VoIP. Insulated USB cable with gold plated connectors. Two-year warranty.
‘6-in-1’ stands for…
- USB Desktop microphone with standard 3.5 mm input and output sound jacks
- Detachable and interchangeable microphone boom (53 cm or 21″) with flexible tip, for easier removal, portability and storage
- Industry first integrated Digital Sound Processor (DSP), Speech Equaliser (EQ) and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for superior performance with Speech recognition, Voice recording and wideband or 20 kHz High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP) or Internet telephony
- Built-in Speaker in the base of the microphone.
- One female USB port for connection of peripherals in the back of the base.
- Special port for optional analog Foot Pedal control of the microphone.
The combination of the DSP, EQ & AGC delivers very high recognition accuracy from 10 cm up to 50 cm (4″ to 20″) range, depending upon voice volume and ambient noise, comparable to that of the best headsets in the market.
- Other Unique Features: Automatic Gain Control (AGC), High and Low Pass filters, Digital Signal Process (DSP)
- Sound Ports: Standard 3.5 mm mono mic-in and 3.5 mm stereo out with 2 Watts
- Power Supply: from the USB port of the PC
- Speech Equalizer: Speech Equalizer for optimum Speech recognition performance (like a headset!) and Normal or HD VoIP mode
- Push Button modes: Always On / Press to Lock / Press to Talk
- Frequency response and Output Impedance: 80 - 20,000 Hz and 1700 ohms
- Control Panel: Digital and user configurable soft touch buttons to avoid unwanted noise 'clicks'
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- USB: USB interface (v.1 and 2.0 compliant) with audio output and input sound ports
- Dictating distance (in Speech Equaliser mode): from a minimum of 10 cm up to 50 cm (4”-20”) and more, depending on your voice and ambient noise. Optimal distance 20 cm or 10”.
- Capsule Type: Back Electret Condenser with Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Portability: Detachable boom with professional hi-fi mini-XLR connectors for easier removal, portability and storage
- SNR: 92 dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Sensitivity: -37 [email protected], SPL=1Pa
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.8 x 1.7 inches