A high sensitive noise cancelling Desktop microphone with a USB interface and standard input and output sound jacks. Digital control panel with user programmable volume buttons with the TableMike Config application. Detachable and Interchangeable microphone boom with rigid tip. Industry first integrated Digital Sound Processor (DSP), Speech Equaliser (EQ) and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for long and variable range dictation of up to 50 cm or 20″ with maximum accuracy (Green LED mode). Shorter dictation mode (Blue LED mode) for noisy environments. Wideband and 20 kHz High Definition VoIP. Insulated USB cable with gold plated connectors. Two-year warranty.
‘3-in-1’ stands for…
- USB Desktop Microphone with standard 3.5 mm Mic input and output sound jacks
- Detachable and interchangeable flexible microphone boom (40 cm or 16″) for easier removal, portability and storage
- Industry first integrated Digital Sound Processor (DSP), Speech Equaliser (EQ) and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for superior performance with Speech recognition, Voice recording and wideband or 20 kHz High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP) or Internet telephony.
The combination of the DSP, EQ & AGC delivers very high recognition accuracy from 10 cm up to 50 cm (4″ to 20″) range, depending upon voice volume and ambient noise, comparable to that of the best headsets in the market.
- SNR: 92 dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Sensitivity: -37 dB@1kHz, SPL=1Pa
- Capsule Type: Back Electret Condenser with Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Other Unique Features: Automatic Gain Control (AGC), High and Low Pass filters, Digital Signal Process (DSP)
- Dictating Distance (in Speech Equaliser Mode): from a minimum of 10 cm up to 50 cm (4”-20”) and more, depending on your voice and ambient noise (NaturallySpeaking® will warn in case of a weak signal). Optimal distance 20 cm or 10”.
- Power Supply: from the USB port of the PC
- Frequency Response and Output Impedance: 80 - 20,000 Hz and 1700 ohms
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.9 x 1.7 inches
- Push Button Modes: Always On / Press to Lock / Press to Talk
- Weight: 2.35 pounds
- Sound Ports: Standard 3.5 mm mono mic-in and 3.5 mm stereo out with 2 Watts